Generate revenue and increase brand awareness
Great eCommerce websites are effortless for customers to use because they’re optimised for the bottom line. Our goal is to help you meet your online needs by providing you with the right solutions from the start.
This includes customer profiling where we compile user profiles to determine the best solution to make your experience user-friendly. We also analyse buyer behaviour by examining how your users shop and how they are acquired.
SEO is an important aspect of getting more users to your eCommerce store. When building eCommerce platforms we optimise them for SEO so that search engines pick up your store and rank it on the first search result page.
In order for your store to receive optimal conversions, we plan and design the navigation, user journeys and layouts to ensure your customers know where to go, what to click on, how to pay, and we give them reasons to keep coming back.
Our eCommerce packages consist of three tiers. The first tier, allows you to upload 1-10 products to your online store. During this process we optimise your products with visuals, product descriptions and SEO to ensure your audience finds your products online seamlessly.
Additionally, we implement the shipping functionality in conjunction with the payment facility. Should you have products with variants we suggest the second tier, as the first tier is geared towards small businesses with few products.
Our second eCommerce packages consist of 11-25 products uploaded to your site. During this process we optimise your products with visuals, product descriptions and SEO to ensure your audience finds your products online seamlessly.
Furthermore, we implement the shipping functionality in conjunction with the payment facility. Should you have products with variants we suggest the second tier or third tier, as the first tier is geared towards small businesses with few products.
26 products or more
Our third tier eCommerce packages consist of 26 products or more uploaded to your site. During this process we optimise your products with visuals, product descriptions and SEO to ensure your audience finds your products online seamlessly.
Moreover, we implement the shipping functionality in conjunction with the payment facility. Should you have products with variants we suggest the second tier or third tier, because it is geared towards medium to large businesses with several products.
Website Design & Development FAQ
This is our #1 question and the only way to give an honest answer is for us to have a conversation with you.
We must fully understand your business, your offer, your target audience, your goals, and what problems the project will solve before we know what needs to be done. This will dictate the final price.
We believe that prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Here are a few initial questions to help you determine the scope of your project:
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What is the #1 action you want your ideal customer to do when they interact with your website?
- How will we know this project has been a smashing success 12 months from now?
- What marketing are you doing now for your business? How will this change once this project is complete?
- Do you sell products online?
- Do you already have a logo and does it resonate with your ideal customer?
- Are we replacing an existing website
- What is and isn't working on your existing site?
- How many monthly visitors do you receive right now? How many become leads? How many of those leads become customers?
- Do you have a professional copywriter on staff?
- Do you already have professionally shot photos?
We understand that owning your website & content, even for a small business, is a critical part of solidifying a future online.
Once we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project. We will provide you with the original vector files as well. No funny business here!
- You also own text content, photographs, and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We’ll give you a copy of all files which should be saved in a safe location. We are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them if they are lost or corrupted.
- WordPress is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
Our #2 most asked question!
The time required to design your website is determined by three (3) factors.
- The scope of the work to be done (logo, copywriting, photography, web design, etc).
- The availability and skill of the team that is building it.
- How quickly the client can provide feedback and their availability for any necessary team meetings.
That being said, a lead generation website takes 4-6 weeks including professional copywriting, photography, design, development, and rounds of feedback.
E-commerce and membership can take 3-6 months and this is greatly dependent on the number of features & products.
If you want to work with a web development company based in Johannesburg that will take the time to determine an exact scope, cost, and timeline for your endeavour, contact us and let's talk.
For a full-scale project, we bid a fixed rate for a fixed scope. Contact us to get an idea of what that rate may be for your specific project.
For ad-hoc work, our billable rate, as of January 1st, 2022, is R 550 per hour and we bill in 1/4 hour increments and invoice at the end of each month.
Clients must be on one of our maintenance plans to be eligible for ad-hoc work. After all, how can we work on a website that isn't consistently taken care of?
Our web design & development process is based on the double diamond process model.
- Discover –we gain all insight into the project.
- Define –we compile a project scope to determine prioritised focus areas.
- Design & Develop –we execute the user-orientated design & developed solutions.
- Demo & Deliver –we’ll do a live demo of your website to gain feedback for implementation before we deliver the final project.
It’s important to bear in mind that this model isn’t always and a project could potentially be required to go back and forth between these stages in order to deliver the best end result.
We host and maintain our client's sites after they are created through our maintenance plans.
Need help with your marketing efforts or want to add eCommerce? We have you covered.
Want to add new designs or features down the road? No problem.
We love seeing clients and our own people grow and we will be there with you every step of the way.
If they are awesome, yes.
We can extend your existing marketing firm with User Experience, User Interface Design, Copywriting, Photography, videography or Animation, and help from our Online Marketing & SEO specialists to get you more traffic.
However, there is always a benefit in combining your internet marketing efforts with your development efforts.
We can provide that solution for you.
Online marketing services require a different set of tactics than what some traditional marketing agencies are equipped to handle.
We are happy to talk and work with your existing team.
All of the Best Web Design’s staff work either on-site at our head office situated in Robindale, Randburg or remotely from their home-based offices. View the team
Getting eyeballs onto their website is a priority for most of our clients. For this reason, we have an online marketing department dedicated to your SEO, Email Marketing, Data Analysis, Social Media, QR codes and Pay Per Click needs.
We love working with eCommerce clients and are currently providing solutions using Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Website Design & Development
- Lead Generation
- Web App
2. Online Marketing
- Email marketing
- Data metrics
- Pay Per Click
- QR Codes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
3. UX/UI Design
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Blue Printing & Process Mapping
- Wire Framing